Our office offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, click here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
This page will allow you to open and print all of the forms that you need to bring with you to your first visit.
During your first office visit the doctor will conduct a thorough one-on-one consultation and listen to your concerns. A complete health history will be taken. A focused or comprehensive examination will be performed depending on your condition. X-rays may or may not be necessary. They are not taken as a routine but taken if indicated. If they are deemed necessary the doctor will take them in the office and review them with you. Your first visit will take approximately 30 minutes, maybe more. If you print the forms below that pertain to you then you will save time in the waiting room.
All new patients need the following forms (each one will open in a new window) please print, complete and bring with you. If you are using insurance please bring your insurance card with you.
- New Patient Registration Form
- Symptom Diagram
- Informed Consent for Treatment
- Notice of Privacy Practices – HIPAA (please read, print for your records)
- Privacy Share Form
- Office Billing Policy
- Auto Accident / Work Injury Report
- Neck Index
- Low Back Index